Confidentiality, professional secrecy and security are core values of ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL, which is committed to ensuring the privacy of the data subject.
Therefore, following the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 3/2018, of 5 December (“LOPDGDD”), we provide you with the following information to explain how we treat the personal data you provide to us when you interact with us.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data (Controller)?
ENTITY: ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL
VAT NUMBER: B85789139
REGISTERED OFFICE: C/ HERMOSILLA 30, 4º IZQDA
PHONE NUMBER: 914359604
Data Protection Officer
In accordance with the “GDPR” and the “LOPDGDD”, ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL, having taken into account the nature, scope and purposes of the processing, as well as the risk associated with the processing operations and after internal analysis has concluded that it has no legal obligation to appoint a data protection officer.
However, ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL to ensure and demonstrate that the processing is carried out under the provisions of the “GDPR” and the “LOPDGDDD” has established protocols and accountability tools such as impact assessments, reviews, etc. It also has a team in charge of ensuring compliance with the regulations on personal data protection, as well as informing and advising data subjects and cooperating with the supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights, where appropriate, by sending a written communication to the registered office of ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Models, forms and further information about your rights are available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Authority (hereinafter, “AEPD”) www.aepd.es
What data do we process about you and why?
We may process your data, provided that you belong to one of the following categories of data subjects:
- Candidate data: if you decide to send your CV to ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL, in order to manage our relationship, we may process your data whether you are an individual entrepreneur or a legal entity. The data we process are those relating to your name and surname, ID card number, email address, telephone number, address, education and professional experience. In addition, we may process photographs submitted by you in order to send your profile to job advertisers. If this is the case, express authorisation will be requested in accordance with Organic Law 1/1982, of 5 May, on the civil protection of the right to honour, personal and family privacy and one’s own image (hereinafter, “Law on the protection of one’s own image”). If you are part of ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL’s database of candidates, you will only be sent communications that may be of interest to you, and you may object to this sending both at the time of providing the data and in each e-mail.
- Suppliers and potential suppliers’ data: if you wish to offer us a product or service or we request it, we need to process your data if you are an individual entrepreneur, or a contact person if you are a company, in order to maintain professional and/or commercial relations and to be able to execute the contract for the provision of services. In these cases, the data we may collect are those concerning your name and surname, ID card number, telephone number, address, e-mail address and bank details.
How long Will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept until the purposes described above have been fulfilled and, beyond this period, to meet responsibilities or in compliance with a legal obligation.
On the other hand, if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognise and approve successive comments automatically rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be the performance of a potential and/or subscribed contractual relationship, legitimate interest, legal entitlement and/or the consent of the data subject. In any case, at the time you provide us with the data, we will inform you specifically as to what is/are the legitimate basis(s) that applies to the specific processing of your personal data. The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL will not communicate your data to any third party, except with your express consent or in compliance with a legal obligation. However, the data may be processed by ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL’s service providers who, within the framework of the service, may have potential access to the data or require their processing in order to provide the service. With such companies we have signed the corresponding Data Processor contract obliging them to adopt the necessary security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and services for the processing of personal data, in order to avoid the loss, deletion or destruction of the data and the improper or unauthorised access to them. We do not carry out international transfers of data.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to assist in spam detection.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that you have as a data subject are:
- Right of access: to obtain information on whether your data is being processed, the purpose of the processing, the origin of the data and any transfers made or planned.
- Right of rectification: to request the modification of any of your data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of erasure: to ask for the removal or deletion of personal data when they are no longer necessary, when consent is withdrawn, when they have been processed unlawfully, etc. In this case, it should be possible to block the data and subsequently delete any copies, links and replication of the data. This is provided that this is not prevented by a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object: to request that a specific processing of personal data not be carried out.
- Right to request the limitation of processing: to request that your personal data not be applied to the processing operations that would correspond in each case.
- Right to data portability: request that your data be provided to another entity, or to yourself, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Such a request may only be made for data whose processing is based on consent or a contract, and provided that the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects you (in principle, this does not apply to processing by ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL).
You can exercise your rights, where appropriate, by sending a written communication to the registered office of ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL.
Models, forms and further information about your rights are available on the website of the AEPD www.aepd.es.
Can you withdraw your consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; and this by sending a written communication to ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL including name, surname, copy of your ID card, an address for notification purposes and the right you wish to exercise.
Where can you complain if you think we are not processing your data correctly?
If you consider that your data are not being process correctly by ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL or that the requests to exercise your rights have not been satisfactorily dealt with, you can complain to the corresponding data protection authority, being the AEPD, the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the protection of the personal data provided and appropriate to provide a level of security adequate to the risk, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
This is to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorised access to the data, taking into account the state of the technic, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of individuals. Also, to prevent their alteration, loss, and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law, although there is no such thing as absolute security.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in your personal data. Therefore, you, as the data subject, must guarantee the veracity of the same and undertake to inform us of any changes that may occur to them.
ACKERMANN INTERNATIONAL informs you that your data will be process with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. As explained above, we will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, unless you expressly authorize it or as required by a legal obligation.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites performs in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.